• Enhancement of know-how
• Vocation for innovation
• Great flexibility
These are the key values that have made Angelantoni a leader in the strategic Aerospace sector at international level, supplier of the most important Space Research Centers for testing satellites, subsystems and components.
Thanks to its recognized know-how and experience ACS has been able to develop a range of standardized Thermal Vacuum Chambers built with high quality components by first class suppliers.
ACS has acquired a strong leadership position in the Aerospace sector, developing a wide range of TVC and space simulators. After the first Thermal Vacuum Chamber in 1988, Angelantoni Test Technologies has specialized in the development of customized solutions supplied to the most important international Space Research Centers testing satellites, subsystems and components.
Angelantoni space simulation expertise in all the functioning modes required by the specifications (flooding, pressurized GN2 circulation and indirect cooling systems), the high automation standard and the interface, offered a more than exhaustive solutions for the specification requirements...
The ACS thermal vacuum chambers produced by Angelantoni Test Technologies are equipment mainly used to simulate environmental space conditions. The most common applications of a Thermal Vacuum Chamber (TVC) are related to the tests of satellite performance, control...
ACS altitude chambers are available in standard 150, 500, and 1000 liter capacities. 500 and 1000 l models can be supplied in the ES version for Environmental Stress, with a temperature variation rate of 5°C/min. ACS altitude chambers are equipped with the new all-in-one software MyKratos™.
MyKratos™ includes MyAngel24™ , the interactive remote assistance system (activation on demand), offering multiple customer-oriented services such as the automatic reporting, self diagnosis and the monitoring of the main components status for preventive maintenance.
UD24000 C VT LN2
Tests: temperature, humidity, vacuum, vibrations
• External dimensions (chamber only): 2600x7800x3050 mm (WxDxH)
• Internal useful dimensions: 2000x6000x2000 mm (WxDxH)
• Temperature range: -75/+150˚C
• Pressure range: from ambient down to 10 mbar
Tests: temperature, humidity, altitude, rapid decompression, explosive decompression
• External dimensions: 10000x6300x3500 mm (WxDxH)
• Internal useful dimensions: 2100x4000x2100 mm (WxDxH)
• Internal useful Volume: 16 m³
• Temperature range: -70/+160˚C
• Altitude limit: 150.000 feet
VIBRATION TEST CHAMBER
CH22000 C VT LN2
Tests: temperature, humidity, vibrations
• External dimensions (chamber only): 5800x3000x(3540÷3940) mm (WxDxH)
• Internal useful dimensions: 5500x1850x2000 mm (WxDxH)
• Temperature range: -60/+90˚C
• Temperature variation rate:
10˚C/min from -60˚C up to +90˚C
10˚C/min from +90˚C down to -60˚C
- Fast depressurization from ambient down to 45 mbar in 1 min
- MIL-STD-810G METHOD 500.5
- Procedure III - Rapid Decompression
- Procedure IV - Explosive Decompression
- MIL-STD-810G | BS 2011-IEC 68-2-32/50
- Floor interfacing with external shakers
- Hydraulic lifting system